Many seniors who have Parkinson's, nervous disorders, or even advanced aging are prone to shaky hands. As we walked with our mother through this journey, she experienced tremors constantly. It became difficult for her to eat or hold a cup of coffee. Writers Who Care has searched the best deal and found a set of anti-shake tableware for seniors.
They are durable and provides your senior with the dignity of feeding themselves or avoiding dropping their food.
-Material: Stainless Steel, Plastic.
-Size: About 20.00X3.50X2.00cm/ 7.86X1.38X0.79in.
- This set of adaptive tableware suitable for adults is wider, has weight design, and is safe.
- It provides support for patients with hand tremors, Parkinson's or arthritis.
- Each of our non-weighted adaptive tableware has wider handles and raised textured handles to improve flexibility and control.
- Including a fork, knife, dinner spoon and soup spoon to meet a variety of meal options.
- Easy to clean and super durable, these adaptable tableware are convenient, practical and easy to store.
We welcome your feedback and want to assist you with any questions you may have.